Due to our reduced capacity seating reservations are strongly recommended. Walk-in are welcome depending on availability.
In order to respect the new CDC and the San Diego County health department requirements we kindly ask you to be on time for your reservation.
- The CDC and the San Diego Health Department require guests to spend no more than 90 minutes at their tables. We kindly ask you to please help us respect these regulations.
- The curfew in place in California requires us to have the restaurant closed at 10pm. Please be aware and mindful of that restriction.
- Only completed parties can be seated as to reduce the flow of traffic in the dining room.
- Customers are required to wear a mask at all time unless seated at their table.
- No outside wines will be allowed in the restaurant.
- Only service dogs with their tags and certifications are allowed in our back patio in order to respect the San Diego Health Department regulations. All Dogs are more than welcome in our FRONT patio.
Tuesday-Saturday: 4.30pm to 9pm
Sunday: 4.30pm to 8pm
Closing hours might change depending on business
Tuesday to Sunday 4:30pm to 7pm (Sat.6pm)
NO RESERVATIONS ACCEPTED FOR HAPPY HOUR
Happy hour is served at the bar and on the front patio ONLY